The ERITECH® Ground Rod Driver from ERICO® is the safe, simple, effective & affordable way to install ground rods.
For installing ground rods, there's no safer, simpler or more effective tool than the ERITECH Ground Rod Driver from ERICO. This one tool lets you drive rods to ground level without heavy sledge hammers, without ladders, and without deforming the end of the rod. Heavy-duty steel construction provides maximum driving forces, while the soft rubber ergonomic grip provides user comfort.
- Completely self-contained and easy to store.
- Integral insert prevents driver from slipping off the rod near ground level.
- 5/8" and 3/4" inserts are interchangeable with standard driver body.
- Convenient retaining collar holds insert in tool when not in use.
- Use on all types of ground rods: copperbonded, galvanized, stainless steel, etc.
- Saves time and money!
The ERITECH Ground Rod Driver includes driver body with soft rubber grip, insert for driving rods to ground level, and retaining collar which holds insert in place during storage.
|EGRD58||5' Driver body with insert for up to 5/8" ground rods||23 lbs.|
|EGRD58I*||Replacement insert for 5/8" ground rods||6 lbs.|
|EGRD34||5' Driver body with insert for up to 3/4" ground rods||23 lbs.|
|EGRD34I*||Replacement insert for 3/4" ground rods||6 lbs.|
|*Both 5/8" and 3/4" inserts fit standard driver body.|